Monday, August 16, 2010

Would you say this is love? Do you think teenagers can be in love?

I want to know what you guys honestly think of this. Before you say anything, please hear me out. I know this is long but please be patient.





Me and this guy John are both juniors in high school and met right after this past summer. We both have rough pasts and I watched my mom die of brain cancer over the summer while my dad is a narcissist who only cares about himself and does horrible things. John's sister also died of a brain tumor when she was 14 and he was 12 and when he was 13 the doctors told him he wouldn't live past the age of 20 because he has Marsfan syndrome. We talk about all of this stuff with each other because we're the only people in each other's lives who care. We have class together and text each other 24/7 and tell each other everything. Here are some of the texts he's sent me the past few months:





-I'd rather die than never met you


-At the cost of my life i'd rather save yours


-Our lives are intertwined now and i plan to keep it that way


-I hope this makes your smile. I just love you so much :)


-Your the reason I wake up every night thinking, I love her %26lt;3 I want to make this world a better and safer place for everyone but mostly you. Nothing bad will ever happen to you as long as im alive. There's not one day where I don't think, Why am i so luck? and Why does she even want me? You could have like anyone. Your beautiful beyond words. I know I'm not perfect but i know damn well you are. I love you.


-I love you so much like you have no idea. i want you 24/7. There's no time I don't brag about you to my friends that your beyond beautiful to where i can't describe it %26lt;3


-I love you with EVERY LAST part of me. including my soul if i have one. I love you more than anything.


-i can't stop thinking about you to where there's nothing else I want but you. And it drives me insane when we're not together.


-i would die for you anytime. the most slow and painful one for you to live. i don't care how much pain i'm in %26lt;3 you're perfect.





I want to know if you guys think this is love and if you think teenagers know what love is. thanks guys :DWould you say this is love? Do you think teenagers can be in love?
I think that anytime you ';Feel'; for each other, the pain of not being near each other, signals love to me. I hate when they say kids don't know what love is. I think that they are much more in tune with it than many adults.





Adults tend to complicate love with things like responsibility, finances, compatibility issues and status. Kids just feel each other. Something very sweet and honest about that. Now, Marfans is pretty serious, but I do know of a few folks who had the heart repaired. Sometimes a surgical procedure can correct the heart defect. Does he have the characteristics of it? The lankiness, long features? If not, he may actually have a chance.





Good luck to you both. I hope God takes you both down the path that you were meant to travel.Would you say this is love? Do you think teenagers can be in love?
of course teenagers CAN love... but most of the time it's just lust and infatuation.





True love, you know when it's there you can feel it.
i think you know the answer
Hmmm The way you talk about each other is kinda questionable because saying I would rather die or this and that about death is really useless. I think just makes each other happy. It's also great you guys can relate about your past but there has to be more then that. How about you make each other laugh and smile instead of making it such a downer with al the talk of death. I was young and in love once too I think a person can have genuine feelings for each other but that doesn't mean it's going to last forever. Just enjoy the time together and worry less about confessing your everlasting love. Mature couples don't even do that.
I would say that's love :). He sounds pretty much head over heels in love with you. Damn, I wish I had that. Hold onto it because you probably won't find a guy like that again. I think teenagers know what love is...they seem happier than adults anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment