Monday, August 16, 2010

How ard would it be for me to start over? Im 26 and in an?

angry relationship with a narcissist, I just cant win. I want it over and he doesnt, he tells me I cant do any better and threatens to take my kid away, I am also a stay home mom, cause he would incredibly angry when I wanted to work, so I just ';rolled over'; now I regret it. Hewasnt like this in the beginning, he started after our child was born.


I need to get out of this, we are not married, but have lived together for 3 years in his house...Should I cut my losses and start over?


Im 26.How ard would it be for me to start over? Im 26 and in an?
At 26, your life has only just begun, really. Now, I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it'll be a piece of cake to uproot and start all over, but you CAN do it......and you MUST! Move in with parents, get some training, a job, and raise your child in a loving, peaceful atmosphere. Don't worry about having a man in your life for a while, concentrate on YOU and your child.. Once you get back on your feet, have your situation in hand, then you will find a man to share your life . Best of luck to you!!How ard would it be for me to start over? Im 26 and in an?
Cut your loses, start over. Set up custody through the court. You are young and deserve to be treated better
The biggest thing is you are NOT MARRIED. For heaven's sake, run. You are still very young. I know people in upper 30's are in such mess.
Sounds like you need to get another job.
never too late to start over. you have suffered enough abuse. by the way, he can't take your child unless you are a drug addict, alcoholic, or insane.
Yes i definitley feel you should cut your losses and start your life over again as you are not too old.... I was 27 years old when my first husband passed away and i started to rebuild my life back then and am not happier in my life than what i have ever been, God has really helped me through things and helps me every day to keep my chin up and keep going on and i now have a wonderful husband who loves me and my children very much! I could not ask or want for any better, You will be better off for it trust me and I am here if you need to talk.
Leave! better at 26 than at 36 or 46 or 56 or 66 or never.





Never get into a relationship with a selfish person.





Take the child support and go...





Good luck.
Honey get out I was in the same boat as you expect we were married it will be hard at first but i'm sure your strong I'm 27 and a single mother of 4 it's never to late to start over. There people and places out there that can help you get out of this with your child safely. Wish you the best of Luck stay strong
just pack up your stuff and your child and go. make sure never to return to him because he will make your life a living hell if you did. no matter what he promises, it's a lie. your child should not have to be a part of that and it's up to you to make sure that your child is raised in a loving and caring home.





i know women who stayed in the same type of relationship because of the kids and now their kids don't even respect their mom because dad had trained them that way. do you want you child to not respect you? i don't think so.





you can move in with a friend or family member and start over. you are still very young and can do what ever you want to change your life. just don't let this asshole get the best of you. you are the creator of your future and your child's future.





the best thing you did was not to marry him, you made this move a lot easier for yourself.
Yes--you need to get out. His constant belitteling of you has drug your self esteem down in the dump--after all what exactly are you losing??? You have a beautiful child--if nothing else thank him for that when you run out the door. You are perfectly capable of making it on your own. He has to berate you in order to keep you at home--because he is insecure!!! If he really thought you couldn't get better than him--he wouldn't HAVE to tell you that would he?? Get out--run as fast and hard as you can. Go to family, friends or a womens shelter. It is verbal, mental and emotional abuse--YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT!! YOUR CHILD DESERVES TO NOT BE BROUGHT UP IN THAT!! You quite obviously are a bright woman, you have the smarts to know that he is a jerk, and is treating you badly. You are the best gift you can give your child. You deserve more than misery, don't you think. Cut your losses???? You aren't losing anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment