Monday, August 9, 2010

Do you think he could have been a narcissist?

my fiancee left me when i was 6 months pregnant, our baby was planned tho, when i look back his behaviour was so erratic and im plagued by feelings of guilt of how stupid ive been. my question is do you think he could be nuts? or was he just acting weird cos he didnt love me and was conflicted? he left me for a woman 14 years older than me who has money and has moved in with her yet 2 weeks befor he left he loved me more than anything in the world!! he took the car off me as quote ive got a pair of legs and told me i should be grateful i have a roof over my head and that im not living in a hostel with my kids even tho i pay the mortgage! the day he left he told me he hadnt got an ounce of feeling in his body for me and that i was a wreck-let me add i am or was! a normal girl who has come from a lovely family and been brought up well, i was so good to him and caring yet he showed no compassion or consideration.. also before he left he wanted us to sell ourr house and move into a rented property in the middle of nowehere that was like a rundown shack...why would u want to move from a house u owned to a shack?? im left bewildered and confused and left wondering was it me, and is he happy with this woman? please help his actions have left me so angry and confused. plus he doesnt see his son, occasionally ill get the odd text, no child support either as hes self employed and csa have quoted me a figure that basically is an insult.Do you think he could have been a narcissist?
People........people......





Marriage....THEN children......it's really that way for a reason.....





If a man isn't willing to commit, you don't make babies with them....Do you think he could have been a narcissist?
I think you need to go back to school and continue your education!!!!
Forgive yourself for falling for it and get on with your life. Focus on your child and the great man/woman he/she will be because of your support. It isn't your fault you loved, take this as a lesson learned and become stronger for it. And next time, get a band before you have children with a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment