Monday, August 9, 2010

Were you married to a narcissist ?

are you still married to him/her ?





if you are not , how long you stayed married ?





what was it like living with a narcissist ?





when did you realise that you have married a narcissist ?





if you are no longer married to him/her then are you happy ?





do your children (if any) have narcissist characteristics ?





sorry for too many questions. I was married to one for almost a year , it was hell. I am worried if my baby will turn out to be one too (God Forbid)Were you married to a narcissist ?
I don't know what happened to him to make him that way, but be assured that the person you were dealing with (aggressive, demanding, controlling, egotistic) is nothing like the person he really is on the inside. Narcissists have very low self-esteem and hide behind that judgmental and critical behavior. You should be happy that you discovered his issue and didn't become like him.





Pray for him. He needs it.Were you married to a narcissist ?
1. well i am not married to her





2. i still didn't find her when i will find he we will get married and it will stay forever till death





3. well if she would be the one No Problem i would love her more and more





4. i am not married so how could i know that :)





5. i wont be happy without her . even i can't live without her





6. hehe heheh Virgin no Action No Children





no he will be not . and you are not too i think :) the narcissist person you look sweet :)
Children do not seem to ';inherit'; this quality. It appears to be learned, and your husband could teach it to your child. Just try to show your child the value of being a caring, considerate person. Show your child that being self centered keeps people from having deep long lasting relationships.





My daughter never liked her father's ways, and chose to be considerate of others. As a matter of fact, she is totally opposite of him, almost giving of herself to a fault.
Narcissism is not a genetic trait - it is an environmental trait. My partner was totally self absorbed - to the point of if the children misbehaved, he believed it was a deliberate act of disrespect - we're talking children age 4 %26amp; 6. The whole world revolved around him and he expected the world to change how HE wanted it to. My children currently are grown, healthy both physically and mentally, due to a parent who believed that they were people too.





Just love your child and teach him respect for others and he/she will be just fine.
my husband TOTALLY is. things must be his way or he loses his s***. he loves me and our family but its like he has 2 personalities. hes normal and then when things get chaotic or stressful he turnes into this other guy. its like his ego and his pride overshadow his judgement and rational thinking. and he will NEVER say sorry over ANYTHING





i wonder if its just the way some people are or if it actually is a personality disorder? hmmm...





anyways it took FOREVER for me to learn how to deal with it. got married at 18 and been married 15 yrs so i guess we figured it out. its a constant battle but we work on it....
I was married to a nut once.. I left when my daughter was three. IDK why but she is also a mean bully too.. selfish and manipulating.self centered.and with no guilt about it.nothing like me or her sister who was five when I left... I don't know if she picked it up before three or it's in the dna I did look into it and found that it can come from chemical imbalances that can be inherited..
you have great peasants because the way you have given the question seems to be you had good experience with your husband and just think ones before taking any decisions like divorce ok.
I can't stand to be around narcissists.


They don't pay enough attention to me and my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment