Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you live with a narcissist? I serioulsy believe that?

my husband is one, and because I am realising this, I have found out wy he is the way he is. He doesnt care about my well being, or if does its because he can get something out of it, like sex.


But in his heart he dont care. We have a child as well.


I want to leave, but he s being a ***** about things.


I am stay home mom as well, and he will not help me out with getting a job and ask ';who will watch the kid'; because he usually works out of town.


H emakes me feel like a **** mom because I want my own money not his.


He wont even get me a car, so I cut him off.


I dont even feel bad, why should I. This man is destroying my sense of self worth and trying his hardest to make me dependant on him forever.


I told him everything I was feeling last night and it was like he could care less and kept saying ';whatever';, trying to make it seem like I was the crazy one.


I dont know what to do, I asked him to get help and he said ';why'; ';your overeacting'; but it has been 3 years.How do you live with a narcissist? I serioulsy believe that?
This man sounds toxic! I realize he is your husband and the father of your child, but that is no reason to stay around and let him emotionally abuse you like this. Just think- if he is damaging your self-concept and making you feel like a bad person, imagine how he'll make your child feel as he grows up. You owe it to yourself and your child to distance yourself from him as quickly as you can. Maybe he thinks you're overreacting, but as anyone who has ever endured this particular type of emotional abuse before knows, it is just as bad as being beaten. Do you have someone, like your mom or a friend, who you can stay with while you try to get yourself a job and break free from him? Maybe a friend of yours can stay with your child while you go out job-hunting. If you get a job at a day-care center, a lot of the time they will let you bring your child there for free or a discount while you work. Just keep saying to yourself, ';It's only money. No amount of money is worth my well-being.'; Get away now!!!How do you live with a narcissist? I serioulsy believe that?
I like what i8thr2 said. You should find a way to have your own money. Daycare is a good option, you can look after some kids in your house, or their houses, and also be with your kid. You can also have someone of your relatives look after your kid in the evenings, and you could go for some continuing education. But I don't see how you can study. I see you are not a studying person, you don't like studying, I feel that in your way of writing your question. So the best way is to find a job and pay for your babysitter yourself.


It's very rare to find a dumb husband who will do everything YOU are supposed to do. I think he is neither narcissist, nor a dumb person, he knows what he is doing. After all you have to think about yourself. We are not in the old times, so that you completely rely on a husband.


I don't advise you to leave him, unless he forbids you to follow your new working or studying plans.


Good luck in your new life.
i wouldn`t put up with him,it be my way or the high way.tell him that you are leaving and that is finanl! pack your things and the kids and leave.there is man out there who will love you.and I am one of them. i kick his sorry little behind so hard! by the way I have a black belt,tea kwon do. He be dog food! that what I do to him.
If you think a job is what you want, then get a job. No one can do that for you. A decent alternative is to sell things over the Internet. Make things, or buy to resell. Stop blaming your husband for your feelings of helplessness, and go do something about it. The only person responsible for your happiness (or unhappiness) is YOU. There are also some in-home business' that you can do, such as daycare, or caring for an elderly person. There are a lot of get rich quick scams out there, but don't get caught up in them, the only way to make a living is to work at it. You cant become successful overnight, but you can never be a success if you don't start.





You are already dependent on him. YOU put yourself in that position. Your child is dependent on both of you, and he had no choice in the matter. Don't blame your husband because you didn't get an education, and start a career BEFORE you choose to get married and have children. It's not his fault. But it's not too late to start. Just go out and get started.
In one of your previous questions you stated and I quote ';I just my 17 year old a mercedes benz...but now I want it?


I drive a BMW, can I claim it and just let her drive it, or say its hers to her friends???





I dont believe a word you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This might be helpful


http://sensitive-psychoworld.blogspot.co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment