Monday, August 9, 2010

Please Help! How do I get her to stop?

my best friend is a total narcissist! She knows it too! how do i get her to stop, it's really annoying because when I'm talking to her, she stands in front of her mirror checking herself out and it's very annoying! She's always like, ';I'm so hot'; and I'm really sick of it, she's my best friend and I can't live without her, but right now, i can't live with her either...what should i do?Please Help! How do I get her to stop?
copy her. watch what happens!Please Help! How do I get her to stop?
get prettier than her
TELL HER SHE'S UGLY!!!!!!!!!!








Moowahahaha!!!!!
Tell her she's really ugly! lol
Ummm punch her in the face. Then she won't be so hot, now will she?





OR, get some modest friends, darling.
start touching yourself in front of her saying you just cant resist her , tape it and send it to me , taht will stop her

No comments:

Post a Comment