Monday, August 16, 2010

If you have divorced or are going through one after an affair...?

I was just wondering if your spouse had an affair... could you say that this article on narcissistic spouses sounds like or describes your marriage with your cheating spouse? It does mine, and so I'm just wondering how common it is, or not. A social worker I've been seeing said that when I described my marriage from beginning to end that I(and my children) were living with an emotional and financial abuser. But, this article truly sums it up for me minus our unique details. Thanks for taking the time to


check it out. It's very interesting, but not too long a read.





http://www.buzzle.com/articles/narcissis鈥?/a>If you have divorced or are going through one after an affair...?
Thanks for the read. Actually, I came here asking a question but I learned more about my situation from reading yours.If you have divorced or are going through one after an affair...?
Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment