Monday, August 9, 2010

Sorry super long, can't get away from a narcissist!!! please please help!!!?

im so sorry this is soooooooo long but i have to explain it so everyone understands, so for the run on sentences but im pisssssssedd





this guy i used to date we broke up back in dec on very bad terms, didn't talk for 4 months and i should have left it that way, but no, i felt bad things ended badly and called to extend an olive branch so to speak.....long story short, i didn't want him back i just wanted to remain friends and have no hard feelings, anyhow i feel he is finding reasons to provoke fights with me, i try to avoid arguing but finally im like ugh what is your deal.....so then he goes see see see how you are you? this is why i broke up with you and didn't talk to you for 4 months there is no talking to you, the reason he got mad was because he used to be on aol but cancelled his account/deleted his name when we had a fight and came on yahoo, so i said to him that my yahoo messenger was acting up and if he was gonna reactivate his aol account he got all nasty like why ?? why ?? no im not gonna !!! i said dude chill, he goes i am sick of you and your demands this is why i dumped you i was like LOL!! back when we were dating if i asked to see him on his day off he would be like ugh you know i have errands to run and stuff to do i only get 1 day off and he was living with his parents and had to do stuff for them so i was like sorry i asked so then i would ask to see him after work and he would be like ugh im not comin over right from work im exhausted im going home to relax why are you so selfish askin me to come over right after work, so he lead me to believe im this horrible, selfish person and i would be like im sorry, but then it started pissing me off cause then when i wouldn't ask him to meet up on his day off he would be like um hello why didnt you ask to see me today you know im off today sitting home doing nothing......so it was like emotional/mental abuse.....so when we got into the argument last night cause i asked about aol, he said we are not a couple, and we will never be a couple and you're lucky im still even your friend after how awful you were to me, i was like ME AWFUL TO YOU? he said yea, so if you want my friendship you better not push things and better back off and stop demanding, so i said no way you will hear me out, and i CALMLY typed out the things he did to me and he said here you go, this is why i couldnt stand being with you, you are so overly sensitive all you do is yell and scream i said im not yelling im explaining, another time he was out with guys from work for someone's birthday he told me he would meet me at 8pm and would call when he was 15 min away, it was 845 no call i text him im like hello? he writes back hi i said um whatcha doin he said sitting around bs'ing with the guys i said i thought you said you were gonna meet me at 8 he writes back yea but things ran late i wrote back um you could have texted me or called to let me know? he writes back IM HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH MY FRIENDS AND YOU HAVE TO START CRAP WITH ME? NOW IM NOT COMING OVER so i write back fine, so next day he says thanks for ruining last night, i could have seen you but no you have to start your crap yelling at me cause im trying to celebrate a friends birthday what kind of gf does that??





i just want to tell him to go FK himself but im sooooooooooooo pissed off, mad, angry, upset that he is making our bad relationship my fault when all i did was tippy toe around him and apologize for everything HE DID WRONG





someone please help and im sorry this is so long im so mad my heart is being in my throatSorry super long, can't get away from a narcissist!!! please please help!!!?
I used to have a friend/weirdship with someone similar to your bf/ex-bf. He'd treat me badly and say negative things to me, and he'd blame me for his actions and disregard how I felt about him and how he treated me. After years of being treated this way, I finally cut him off for good. He would call me, but I ignored him. It is the best decision I ever made.





This guy has disregarded your feelings and has no respect for you or your time. He is a bad boyfriend and is also not a friend. I recommend you say nothing else to this guy, delete his number, and move on with your life. He'll get the message, but under no circumstances, do not get back with him. You may like him or love him, but you have to love yourself.even more. Life is too short to deal with that...even being by yourself is better than one moment with him.Sorry super long, can't get away from a narcissist!!! please please help!!!?
I feel for you and totally understand your rage. Believe me! Unfortunately thee is nothing you can do cause he will always blame you and not himself. The best thing for you is to walk away and never talk to him again. I would ignore him and not even respond if he calls, if you run into him, no matter what he does just ignore the guy. It will drive him nuts, and if it doesn't you will have peace and quiet away from this immature and selfish person. Move on and don't waste another thought on him.
wow.


I think he still has feelings for you.


strong ones.


I don't talking to him was really a good idea.


how old are youuu? if your a teen then try to get help from a teacher/counselor. if you're older...then I don't know what to do about that ):





but I think that you just leave him be. let him get over it. stop talking to him. stop trying to be friends. this seems like the relationship where friends just isn't a good idea.





good luck! I hope you're okay in the end :)








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





help me back? thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment