Monday, August 9, 2010

Why do people respond to questions they don't know anything about?

Well, I asked a question in politics, and many people have't read the entire question, which is honestly the size of an online article (Here is a link if you got the time): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





I'll make this one brief though, why would you open any question (Especially considering it was in politics no less) without the intention of reading the whole thing? Is it long...yes, but it is somewhat of a political question, so how am I to explain a political problem briefly when it encompasses so much of the debate itself? At this point you can stop reading, but if the people that have answered thus far on my other question reads this one, here are my individualized responses to each of you (I do this as there is the potential for people who have responded to my other question to respond to this as well, and I am pretty caught up in the possibility of her innocence, so I am willing to debate, also please note I don't bash you all, only the majority as most have proved they know little concerning this case and its actual evidence, watched entirely too many details online, and haven't read all that I wrote initially):





Sen. Al whatever your name was: If you just read this quesion entirely, that is my basic response to you, as again why would you go in to a political question thinking it would be of a short nature (Additionally, see what I write below to Oregon)?





Oregon: You are welcome for the novel, though it was intended to keep it a tad interesting as the length of the read had to be long to explain what was going on in her case alone, explain the evidence proving her potential innocence, let alone the added crap to explain my opinion, etc. on the matter, in order to give you a little perspective in to a case you might know little about (Which most of you prove each time you respond). I know you were being sarcastic, so go screw yourself, and as far as the allah akbar crap stop being a racist jerkoff, I'm white you idiot.





Fox News: Wow, that was the funniest thing I ever heard hahahahahahahahahahahaha...no. I guess humor is always good, but why not be witty about it, not a redundant moron with the same type of lame jokes considering the scenario.





Bullwinkle: I respect the answer you gave, but I feel you didn't read the entire thing I wrote, and I know it was long, but in all honesty I didn't say go in tomahawks and nukes 'ablazin, I said covertly, if she is truly innocent and we can prove this beyond resonable doubt, who are we not to protect on of ours, and Italy wouldn't war with us because we kidnapped one of our own back considering the circumstances, get yourself informed if you really think there would be consequences to us doing this.





Brown: I guess that was mildly clever, so won't refer you to my response to F.N.W., But I will say your lack of interest astounds me if you are an American, as I am sure you have some form of family abroad, and if this were them you would be outraged. If you don't have family living internationally, then you are the definition of a narcissist and your kind should be eradicated.





Mind Over Chatter: Yours is another response I respect, at least you read to be what seems at least most of my article, so this is my response: First, I didn't exactly say we should have used diplomacy in the beginning, I thought this was obviously considered first and foremost, and not even worth mentioning as if they agreed to re-examine the evidence, and then released her, obviously this warrents no reason for any of my later conclusions (Or rather consequences). My bad I guess, but I really thought that was implied by basic instinct I suppose, it wasn't like that wasn't an option. As far as how I act, as long as I act according to the law, you have no right to say what the hell I can act like. Next, you stated do we allow other countries to tell us what to do, my answer is no. But I also never stated I wanted her released indefinitly, I only said if they could prove she is innocent (I believe there is some possibility for this, and we as a nation should invest time in the proceedings of which). As for if this were a black man, that is pretty funny because I was born and raised in Jamaica, Queens. I lived on 89th street and Woodhaven blvd, then I moved off of 164th and Jamaica ave, right near the mall. I am white, but to be honest I have more black/hispanic friends then I do actual family. As a matter of fact, my ex-wife is even in fact hispanic, she is Puerto Rican. So while you assume this is of racial intent, you only just proved to me you are in fact a racist. Believe whatever the hell you want, I know the truth, and even if you wanted to challenge me on it I would prove it all quickly, then laugh at you harder for being an idiot. That pretty white girl (Who again I said wasn't pretty, indicating this wasn't the basis of my belief) isn't white to me, she is our citizen. I would be just as concerned for any US citizen, asWhy do people respond to questions they don't know anything about?
Because you're questions are rants and honestly too long to read, they probably try to skim over it and give you a basic answer, but they miss the major points because it's like trying to read an essay.Why do people respond to questions they don't know anything about?
I went on this website many times to dignose my many mentals disorders. Like I have HOCD look it up and people kept on try to tell me I was gay and they mad it spike.
ur question is waaaaaay to long. TLDNR
If you are so worried about our citizens, why not start here, in our country, where there are Plenty of poor, impoverished citizens screaming for help so they can provide for their children and give lead them on a decent life. You claim to ';care'; for the citizens and you're putting this much attention on some woman who was judged in a democratic court of law and found guilty for a horrible murder, and whose life will probably still be better off inside a prison cell then it would for some of these impoverished and sick citizens in America.





I say you just watch too much of the tube and the only thing you know comes from the tube, so you are vulnerable to fall for the media that comes from the tube, and all its attempts to blow up something so insignificant in the general world perspective. Sir - Help yourself first! You seem to be a very angry man with a lot of personal problems which you must resolve before you seek to help other people.
your other question (about amanda knox) was too too too long to read, so most folks will just give a short answer without reading all you wrote. It's just human nature, it's not that these answer-folks don't know anything.





same thing goes for this question, which is really a rant about your OTHER question.





hint: shorten your ';questions'; if you want better answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment