Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I forgive my abusive ex boyfriend?

I was in an abusive relationship. It started wonderfully, he seemed too good to be true, and he was. Basically, he had alot of anger from his past and was very controlling. I was living with him and left him. Then like alot of women in abusive relationships, I went back to him but not to live. He tried to convince me that he cared about me until he slept with someone else and ceased all contact with me. He texted me to accuse me of harrasment and stated to leave him alone, which I did. I was not harrassing him, I was not calling, emailing ANYTHING where he was not contacting me too or initiating contact. He knew I was not under his control anymore and I think this was his revenge.





In hindsight, i can see so many red flags I ignored. Now that I'm over the shock of it and have stopped feeling sorry for him and missing him I'm pissed off! It's like all the anger I was repressing for 2 years suddenly hit me. I'm having a hard time (and this is 4 months after we've stopped talking) with wanting to contact him and go off!! Then I would be harrassing him. But for whatever reason I totally let him abuse me and haven't really started healing until now.





If you don't understand abuse or being in a relationship with a narcissist, please don't reply with ';get over it, move on'; or ';he doesn't care';. I already know that. I just am having a hard time processing so much.How do I forgive my abusive ex boyfriend?
OK SERIOUSLY LEAVE, me and my mom were abused all through my childhood, i still havent forgave my dad, please leave, its whats best, they dont ever changeHow do I forgive my abusive ex boyfriend?
Don't go back to him EVER again! That was a big mistake, now he's just going to do it over again, and he's taking advatage of you. What makes you think he's changed? He's probably the same person he was! Just NEVER EVER talk to him ever again!!!!!!!!!!
I THINK YOU SHOULD CALL HIM AND GO OFF BECAUSE MAYBE YOU GOING BACK TO HIM DIDNT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS SO ABUSIVE BUT IF HE KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FELT THAN MAYBE HE WOULDNT DO IT TO THE NEXT FEMALE
Just give him a big hug and a court date
Email me privately @ henleyjen1@aol.com
  • dvr
  • hair spray
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    By forgiving is knowing he is ill. Look up codependency. Look up narcissistic, bipolar, borderline personality disorder. I too am going through this for 3 years on and off. I too got cheated on because I made him mad. Just to get back at me. They use our love like a yo yo. Do I miss him yes .do I love him yes. Am I in love with him no. It the fear of starting all over. But we as woman still need the respect and our pride. I don't know about you but I want to live a happy life. It's not easy. It's got to be a 100 percent give all from both sides. Not one sided. Does it haunt me yes that we could have been together bells and such. But also get haunted by how he went on with lies and being in a manic state. No one should go through that. If a person doesn't want to get help to be a better person. Run. Which he is now by court order. People are ill and won't seek the help they need. It's sad. We all need to be educated on all these illnesses. And don't forget about you. Do what you love. Its you time. Laugh smile .God bless.

    Post a Comment