Monday, August 9, 2010

How can I live my life to the fullest?

So I'm in a regular job thats ok, pays the bills and to be honest I'm (semi) satisfied with at the moment.





As yet in life I have no idea what I want to achieve and I'm 24. What I do know is that I like to speak randomly for hours on end, I like it when people like me (so i guess i'm a narcissist), although paradoxically im shy too. I especially like to speak to intelligent, beautiful and kind women, but unfortunately they are few and far between. I also like speaking to people in general. Adrenaline rushes are great too. So how do i find how to get the maximum out of my life so that when im 64 looking back at my 20's and 30's i dont kick myself and think you iiiiiiiiidiot!How can I live my life to the fullest?
take whatever you are passionate about and pursue it. If it's travel, music, volunteering, trying new things...whatever makes you feel like you can take on the world. Do what you love-often-and you'll feel content every single day and die happy knowing you lived the best way you could.How can I live my life to the fullest?
Find what makes you happiest, do it thoroughly and often. As it says on that film 28 days later, females represent hope, don't resent them for your imperfections. Finding the right person (other half) is hard and while others choose not to see it. Life has its ups and downs, people regret things and progress, the only thing I regret is being antisocial.
think of all the things you really want to do and just go do it.


do everything and take every opportunity you have.


when im 64 reminds me of the beatles song


anyway you dont have to stop when your 64 you can continue doing what you want! age is just a number!
If you are given the opportunity to do something, take it.


Regret is the saddest and longest thought of all.


No amount of money or joy can replace it.


You have to live with it for the rest of your life but if you try, you know why.
You do what you got to do with no regrets. Looking back, you won't have any.
Just choose !
Be my slave.
have fun
Live life to the fullest. Instead of marrying one woman, be a bachelor and have ten. Spend your money for fun, for yourself, instead of on a wife and kids.' Yeah: wine, women and song, life lived to the full. That's been my policy all my life, brother!';





While you are alive, enjoy it to its fullest. Don't be worried about being tired or anything, because finally in your grave you will have enough rest!





Live a life of immense intensity and totality so that in your grave you don't toss and turn, because there is not much space!





A man of intelligence would like to love, to live, to laugh. A great opportunity has been given by existence; he would like to drink out of it to the fullest. He would like to squeeze all that life contains.





But the beauty is that when you live dangerously and you don't have any certainty, any guarantee, any insurance for tomorrow, you live today to its fullest extent. You squeeze the juice of every moment to its totality, knowing perfectly well you may not have another chance.
Wow. It makes me sad to see people trying to persuade you to live a life of temporary happiness that will end when you die. If all you believe is that you live and die, then f**king live it up however you want. But if you live forever, then you will be kicking yourself in the balls when everything you thought had meaning in this life turns out to have been a waste of time. Personally I would find out what is real, and what the meaning of life is based on what is real and true, and pursue that with my whole being, in fact I am. And this will bring the most joy to you when you look back at 60 and say, I had a meaningful full life full of joy pursuing the real, and not the false reality of temporary fun pursuing your own happiness. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment