Monday, August 9, 2010

I have lived with a narcissist for 2 years,and was very passionately involved with him.?

he was a good friend infact the best one.but that is only wat i thougth it was not the other way around.after my mba got completed that is about 2 months back,i stopped all communication with him.He called up initially 2-3 times but i never responded.Now he doesnt call and i know he doesn't care.But I cannot get over him.I still feel like calling him up and talking to him but i know that will be suicidal.For me leading a peaceful life is becoming very difficult.How shall I cope with myself and deal with this situation.What is that I should do that he disappears from my mind.I keep remembering how bad he has been with me and how foolishly i kept surrendering to all his terms.Please help.I have lived with a narcissist for 2 years,and was very passionately involved with him.?
You sound to nice to be with some one who has treated you bad. You need to focus on your friends, work, and family keep your mind busy so you don't think about him. Keep making good memories with people and you will soon forget all of the bad memories with u know who! Sometimes you don't have to forget perhaps you need to forgive him and put those memories in the past. You will find someone who treats you good and when balance comes in to play you will have one hot, love!


Wish u all the best. hope it helped!


-melI have lived with a narcissist for 2 years,and was very passionately involved with him.?
You have become co dependent on his abuse to validate your existence. You got your MBA! Way to go. You did this. Realize that you don't need this guy dumping on you to make you feel alive. What happened to you earlier in your life to make you think that you don't deserve a nice guy in your life? Did your dad belittle you or you mom when you were young? It is said that you always end up looking for your father in a mate. If this is the case you deserve better. Don't surrender to this jerks terms. Take a deep breath and keep breathing without him in your life.
  • girls myspace
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment