Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How, besides the few listed on immigration sites, do I obtain an Australian living visa?

My situation is...difficult... I come from a terrible home filled with drug addicts and narcissists, and I have two people very close to my heart willing to sponsor me in Australia. the problem is, however, that I'm working to get an ID, birth certificate, passport, GED, and SS card. ( I'm 18, and believed at the age of 16 that this should be done on one's own.. Much to my dismay.) I Understand that I need to first obtain all that i listed above before I even attempt to step foot onto a plane. I'm also aware that a tourist visa would be an option, had I the money... but I don't have the security money they require, as I am, myself '; couch surfing'; ( terrible living situation turned mutinous) what I ask is, for any information that may be able to aid me in my current plight, and get me out of this god forsaken shamble of a country ( USA) and into a healthy, productive life.


I have had two charges on my record. Both minor. One while I was a juvenile, and one at the cusp of eighteen. both have been removed.


Thank you, for all of your helpHow, besides the few listed on immigration sites, do I obtain an Australian living visa?
Apply at any Australian High Commission for your Visa or through a registered Immigration agent.





there are no other avenues.

No comments:

Post a Comment