Monday, August 9, 2010

Can't get away from a narcissist!!! please please help!!!?

this guy i used to date we broke up back in dec on very bad terms, didn't talk for 4 months and i should have left it that way, but no, i felt bad things ended badly and called to extend an olive branch so to speak.....long story short, i didn't want him back i just wanted to remain friends and have no hard feelings, anyhow i feel he is finding reasons to provoke fights with me, i try to avoid arguing but finally im like ugh what is your deal.....so then he goes see see see how you are you? this is why i broke up with you and didn't talk to you for 4 months there is no talking to you, the reason he got mad was because he used to be on aol but cancelled his account/deleted his name when we had a fight and came on yahoo, so i said to him that my yahoo messenger was acting up and if he was gonna reactivate his aol account he got all nasty like why ?? why ?? no im not gonna !!! i said dude chill, he goes i am sick of you and your demands this is why i dumped you i was like LOL!! back when we were dating if i asked to see him on his day off he would be like ugh you know i have errands to run and stuff to do i only get 1 day off and he was living with his parents and had to do stuff for them so i was like sorry i asked so then i would ask to see him after work and he would be like ugh im not comin over right from work im exhausted im going home to relax why are you so selfish askin me to come over right after work, so he lead me to believe im this horrible, selfish person and i would be like im sorry, but then it started pissing me off cause then when i wouldn't ask him to meet up on his day off he would be like um hello why didnt you ask to see me today you know im off today sitting home doing nothing......so it was like emotional/mental abuse.....so when we got into the argument last night cause i asked about aol, he said we are not a couple, and we will never be a couple and you're lucky im still even your friend after how awful you were to me, i was like ME AWFUL TO YOU? he said yea, so if you want my friendship you better not push things and better back off and stop demanding, so i said no way you will hear me out, and i CALMLY typed out the things he did to me and he said here you go, this is why i couldnt stand being with you, you are so overly sensitive all you do is yell and scream i said im not yelling im explaining, another time he was out with guys from work for someone's birthday he told me he would meet me at 8pm and would call when he was 15 min away, it was 845 no call i text him im like hello? he writes back hi i said um whatcha doin he said sittiCan't get away from a narcissist!!! please please help!!!?
Get this through to your head: he will never admit he did anything wrong.





I've been in that situation and I know how frustrating it is, how maddening, how it makes you want to scream at them endlessly. Don't. Just don't let him talk to you. Period. It's hard, I know, but you have to have faith in yourself. You have to convince yourself that you are in the right and that he's an idiot and the best way to punish him is to stop talking to him altogether. That's the only way to show him just how little his 'friendship' means to you.





I can't stand it when someone tells me off just for asking to see them. They can always just tell me if they're busy, but if they go so far as to tell me off, I know I'm dealing with a selfish idiot who doesn't really appreciate me or value my company. I apply this logic to both men and women and I cut off anyone who is needlessly rude. Life's too short. Me offering you my company is a compliment. Don't like it? Fine, I won't trouble you again. Get me? You must stand up for yourself and not get sucked in with this guy.Can't get away from a narcissist!!! please please help!!!?
He's a jerk, just stop talking to him all together and then he'll be gone. If he talks to you then tell him to leave you alone.
Lose his number, forget his name and most important, do not, under any circumstances, ever ever contact him again. Simple!
Let it go, honey. Move on.
Just break it off..don't even talk to him anymore..it is for the best..move on
i know guys like him. u cant be friends with him cause he's not even a friend to u. cut ties quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment