Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this such a good idea?

~ I'm in love with a narcissist. And yet, I keep thinking I can handle the distantly cold emotions; being made insignificant; etc.


My healthy mind tells me that I am better than that and I don't deserve it. I'm attractive and have a lot to offer a potential partner.


My codependant mind tells me that I need this person and I can 'handle' the phrases, comments and the distance.


A vicious circle~





I would like to hear suggestions on how to cope with this...


We have been broken up now for 7 weeks. I moved to another state- I don't want to live here but had to deal with unfinished business with house- if I have to start my life over, I at least want it to be in a cool place....


I want to move back- and my ex said I could move in and be 'roomates'.. Is this a good idea?Is this such a good idea?
YESIs this such a good idea?
Your ex isn't offering you to much far as romance goes. He needs you only to help pay the bills etc. I think you would regret this moving in with him. Move back to this town you like, but live by yourself. The farther away from your ex would be best for you. Find another man that deserves you for what you stand for. Set goals for yourself and make yourself the happiest person doing what you choose. Life is short, so find that perfect person. You left your ex for a reason so leave well enough alone when it comes to him. Cocoa
you = far too into yourself to care about some other self-centered boob.





you know every term about you, you've read all the books about you, you've talked to all the counselors about you, you watch all the oprahs about you.








references to the realtionship? 2.





references to your glittery wonderful self? 21.
no. move on with your future now or you will whinge about it for the next 29 years and only have yourself to blame. try doing the things you like and getting out and meeting people who like the same things your true love will come along but it is not your ex.take care
Noooooo its not a good idea. Unless you want to uproot and move out again in a few weeks or months. Continue to know you deserve better and make it so. Your never going to move on with your life if you stay in a cirlce.
NO! Never a good idea to do anything a narcissist says! Being roomates will just be a new way for this person to manipulate and control you!
horrible idea - just horrible - get it out of your mind - it's not possible to be happy
find a CODA meeting! (call intergroup; they're in the phone book) or here's a site: http://www.coda.org/index.php
Your summary sounds awfully narcissistic itself.


Just my opinion
I gotta go , can't take the redneck , stuff outside , keep that between ya al !
If you really want to, go for it. The ex thing sounds a bit tricky, though.
no, your whole life is going to be around him, it is NEVER going to be about you! Find yourself someone normal!
No way! move on, get with someone who cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment