Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you live with a narcissist? I serioulsy believe that?

my husband is one, and because I am realising this, I have found out wy he is the way he is. He doesnt care about my well being, or if does its because he can get something out of it, like sex.


But in his heart he dont care. We have a child as well.


I want to leave, but he s being a ***** about things.


I am stay home mom as well, and he will not help me out with getting a job and ask ';who will watch the kid'; because he usually works out of town.


H emakes me feel like a **** mom because I want my own money not his.


He wont even get me a car, so I cut him off.


I dont even feel bad, why should I. This man is destroying my sense of self worth and trying his hardest to make me dependant on him forever.


I told him everything I was feeling last night and it was like he could care less and kept saying ';whatever';, trying to make it seem like I was the crazy one.


I dont know what to do, I asked him to get help and he said ';why'; ';your overeacting'; but it has been 3 years.How do you live with a narcissist? I serioulsy believe that?
Bless your heart. He has you in a corner. COME OUT FIGHTING! Hunt around for a womens shelter. It's just like a home except they help you with childcare and they help you get on your feet. Sometimes they will even have programs that pay your rent for a year. Call around to your local churches.How do you live with a narcissist? I serioulsy believe that?
You should stop complaining and do what he says. Take care of the kids and be there for sex when he wants it. Also leave him alone at night when is not wanting sex. He works hard and he deserves that.
He seriously needs to get some help because sooner or later it is going to spin out of control and it might be too late!! Maybe you should split for a bit have some time to yourself to realise if you are better off without him!! Him being like this is destroying your marriage and being able to be happy and enjoy spending time with your kids!! He is a father and a husband and has responsibilities to take care of and if he is like this it is going to make things worse!!
I am so sorry, narcissism is really hard to change, because he thinks he is perfect the way he is,,,,,,, I KNOW THAT YOU MUST PUT UP BOUNDARIES,,,,, that is how to take care of him,,,,,,but I don't see you being in that kind of relationship? Really? It takes someone who has been emotionally abused, for awhile, so much so that she doesn't know any different, and she is good at submissiveness, and since her narcissist farther told her she was good for nothing, she thinks well all I am good for is too put up with a narcissist, I have had a lot of practice after all, so she gets into that kind of relationship,,, Is that why your so angry? It's understandable, this isn't a laughing matter, nor something to take lightly, these people are manipulative, and really good at messing with your mind, and self esteem. They will distort your reality till you think you are the one with the problem, and your the one who needs to change, but your only changing for them to suit there superficial needs,,,,,, it's sick sick sick,,,,,,,,,, run, get out MONEY sucks,,,,,,,,,,, you don't need it, plan a way out,,,,,, stash all the money and belongings you can get, because he will take IT ALL from you, because he has no conscious.
Get to steppin girl
If you can.....move in with your parents or a friend for a while. It is tough for you to do anything when you are totally dependent on him. You need to get some counselling for yourself to help you sort things out.
Your not crazy and reading what you've wrote it seems like you know what you've got to do..put yourself and your kid first. Get out of that situation and find someone who finds it an honour and pleasure to be in your company, someone who respects you and wants only the best for you..there is men like that.
I don\'t





For all the single ones out there looking for romance:


http://www.*******************/
I don't think you have a narcissist, I think you have a man that wants to be in control. I say you take your child and leave him! Ask friends and family for help. Try to go somewhere where their is public transportation so you can get to work until you save for a car. Get public assistance if you have to until you get on your feet. And don't forget about child support too. You have to look out for yourself and your child. Why add more years to a relationship like this? What is it you love about him?
Oh, man, you have GOT to get out of there. For your kid's sake as well as yours. Do you have a relative or friend who can watch your kid so you can get a job? You can't go on being dependent on someone else. And for god's sake if you do put out, use protection so you don't end up with another kid to keep you tied down.
wow..good luck with that one..just do yer best to get away..I'm sure yer a beautiful woman that many men would love to treat you the way you deserve to be treated...

No comments:

Post a Comment