Monday, August 16, 2010

Need advice on what to do?

Ok I'm going to try to make this as short as possible. Pure and simple I want revenge.. Of the legal variety of course.





Anyone who has dealt with a narccasist would be extremely helpful and your advice would be taken to heart.





Ex girlfriend of 3 years moved out 3 months ago. We moved across the country together as it was her dream to live out west. Being the sucker I am, I moved with her, and helped her get on her feet. She made up this story to her parents about how I abused her, in order to gain sympathy, and money to move.





Just after she moved out of our apartment, she made all sorts of promises about how she would give me another chance, blah blah blah.. Said that she was just moving out temporarily.





All of the above turned out to be lies. She has some remaining things she wants to pick up in a few days.. We barely talk now, when we do there is always an argument.





She however is still saying that there is a chance we get back together, if I do this, or make this change. blah blah.. She still says she is my friend but acts like an enemy. I realize it is all manipulation, and that the best course of action is to just disconnect and move on..





Every relationship she has ever had, has gone down in flames. I think shes a narcissist, and a user.. She cheated on one of her ex's, and all of her ex's who I've talked to have told me she exhibits the same patterns of behavior with them.. Lying, manipulation, argumentative, selfish. One guy even dumped her on Valentines day (Imagine what someone would have to do to you, to ever considering doing something like that)





Here is where it gets interesting.. We have a joint lease for an apartment. She is still paying her half, but to me that's not good enough. My ego is getting in the way of just letting it go. I don't tolerate liars, or those who intentionally go out of their way to hurt others. I've been nothing but nice to her from day 1. I don't think it's cool she strung me along the last 3 months, and got me to help her move out here even knowing she wanted nothing to do with me..





So here are the options I'm considering.





A. Sue her for the damage she did to my vehicle 6 months ago, and back rent, she has only paid me in cash so no proof there of her paying me.





B. Stop paying rent. We both get evicted. She nor I will be able to find another place somewhere else without a cosigner.





C. ????





D. ?????





Notice I only am considering 2 options. The purpose is to teach this girl a lesson, that she can't $hit all over people and get away with it unscathed.





I realize again the best course of action is to forgive and forget, and to move on.. But for me that is not a possibility.Need advice on what to do?
Whoa? Stop paying rent and get evicted? If you both have a lease you still owe the rent for the remainder of the lease even if you move or get kicked out. Bad idea. Go tell the landlord you are giving him and her 60 days notice that you are moving out. That gives her enough time to find another roomy or move the other guy in. Don't say there ain't no other guy, because deep down I feel there is and you do too. She ain't the kind that functions to well with out someone else in the picture. Definitely take her to court and get paid for the car she wrecked. You lend somebody something you expect to get it back in the same condition that you gave it to them. Then come on home dude. That will leave her a** high and dry. Kick that slut to the curb and forget about it. Don't let that tramp drag you down man, consider it a learning experience, cut your loses and move on. PS If you had car insurance and they paid to have your car repaired then you can only sue her for the deductible, got it?Need advice on what to do?
In your situation, I would have the locks of the apartment changed. If she's coming to get stuff, she can't. Consider this a shift in power. She took advantage and had power over you for three months because you thought you had something together, and now you have power of her apartment, Seems fair to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment