Monday, August 9, 2010

What should I do about my live-in boyfriend of two years?

As I stated ,I have been with my boyfriend for two years we have lived together for one year .The problem that I am having is that during this time he did not work.He recently got a job,he tries to hide how much he makes and gives me a minimal amount towards the bills.I really do not need his money I do really well myself.I do not have to work ex-military (desert storm veteran ooh-rah)I think it is just the principle of all this time of me taking care of him with my blood ,sweat and tears money he should be more than willing to give something back .Not that I did anything to recieve in return we are in a committed relationship .I felt as his woman that my job was to be there for him until he got on his feet then we both would share in the prize.Now, I feel different toward him now and he feels that everything is ok! he has started being more affectionate something he did not do for along time I guess do to him being depressed over not having a job.Sex it is once a month,recently I had an affair with his neighbor aman that has been after me for nine months.He showed me attention that I was not getting from my boy friend.I would beg my boyfriend to have sex with and to spend time with me he continued ignoring my cries thats when I broke up with him and started with the neighbor.Now the neighbor is stalking me threatening me and just recently stole my car keys and continue to call me telling me he has control over me.Due to the fact that he has access to my house my car my mailbox and my gas cap on my car.Hehas even threatened to cut my tongue out because of the way that I talked to him when I broke up with him to get back together with my live in boyfriend.Both Guys hve narcissists type of attitude.One thing I need to add I did press charges for him stealing my keys and nothing has been done.This is why he is able to continue to call and harrass me.I have completely left him alone.Now I do not know what to do about my live in boyfriend he knows everything and came to my rescue the night that idiot took my keys and has been with me the whole way but I just don't feel the same about him anymore.I am so confused.What should I do about my live-in boyfriend of two years?
You need to kick them both to the curb, move and get all locks that were on that key changed.What should I do about my live-in boyfriend of two years?
Leave them both. Move on. Dont date any deadbeats or Psychos in the future!





Goodluck!
It shouldn't matter how much he is earning, he needs to be paying half. I earn tons less than my boyfriend, but I still pay half of the rent, half of the groceries, half of the bills. It is just fair. Ocassionally since he earns more he will treat me to dinner or a movie or a date, but that's all. It just means I have to be more careful with my money than he does. Your boyfriend is using you, and there's no excuse for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment