Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you cope with a crazy mom?

My mom is extremely abnormal. She argues about everything, she won't listen, she does passive-aggressive things that cause me mental angst. I have to live with her. I don't want to, but she needs me to help make ends meet financially. I can't pay housing for myself and her. nobody in the whole family wants to help because nobody likes her. Believe me, she is a narcissist who is conversationally challenged and it's really hard to enjoy her company. What say you?How do you cope with a crazy mom?
i know i'll come across as an ****** but your mother made her life. she's lived more life than you. it's not your fault if she can't take care of herself. if you are an adult and are ready to venture into the world, you just have to do that. make a plan on when you will be leaving and let her know. there are roommate hookup services out there who could assist your mother in finding a middle aged woman to share her home w/ if needed.How do you cope with a crazy mom?
OMG...its like me and you have the same life. Well, fortunately for me, im 20, abt to be 21. My mom likes to control me and my twin by threatening to take stuff away like our car or phone, because they are in her name. Recently i told her that if she wanted to take them, she could. she was shocked. she wasnt expecting us to stand up to her. How old are you? just let your mom know that she will not control you for the rest of your life. stand up to her!
She's your mother, I think everyone has a difficult time with their mothers. One thing you should do is defend her even if they don't like her doesn't mean you shouldn't either

No comments:

Post a Comment