Monday, August 16, 2010

I think i've got an stalker, what can i do?

I used to have a friend some years ago, I was depressed and my grandma died and he started talking to me on a networking site (hi5.com), i started befriending him, and we used to hang out and go out, I lost a lot of my friends during that time, but he was kind of all the support i had, my mother was also going through the grieving process and she wasn't there for me, and my dad was absent. Later on, i found out that he was taking medication, antipsychotics, he told me he had been hospitalized in a psychiatrical hospital for two years cuz he had OCD and he took lsd and got into a psychotic state, and he didn't have much friends. During that time i didn't give it so much importance, but one day, i guess he had some sort of breakdown, and he told that he loved me, that i was perfect for him and some other sh*t that he loved me with my flaws and stuff, and i really freaked out. After that i told that guy that it was better if we weren't friends, that happened like two years ago. Every now and then that guy starts sending me text messages, sometimes apologizing and telling me that he thinks of me as an angel (??? i mean what's wrong with this guy), and sometimes he started insulting me telling and started making up stuff about me being a narcissist and that i was an a**hole. This guy's like 3 o 4 years older than me, he hasn't done anything with his life, and he spent most of the time locked in his room afraid of going out. He's really weird, and sometimes i get scared when he texts me, i dunno how f**ked up is his mind.





Today i got a message where he told me somthing like: (translation form spanish) ';so now you have a membership to the (my social club which i've been a member since i was a child cuz of my parents, but i didn't start going until last year) club, you go around in your car and you spend the money your grandpa gives you, you're a new guy, a superior one than the poor miserable one i met, i am not worthy of you, oh pity me, so little besides ur majestuous presence, you make me sick';








WTF!!!!!!


How did he find out about the club thing!!!





So far i ignore his messages, and i've set my facebook and myspace to private so he can't contact me or see my accounts, I can't change my phone number (i dont live in the states and the phone company is kinda third world). He knows where i live, and aparently he knows more than i thought he did.





What can I do, I'm kinda nervous, and seriously i don't know what this freak is capable of.I think i've got an stalker, what can i do?
He IS acting rather stalker-ish. I would take this information to an authority leader like the police, and tell them ';hey, look. This guy won't leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with him anymore. I told him I don't want to talk to him. He won't leave me alone. He knows information about me that I don't know how he got and it's scaring me. He's been in psychiatric hospitals and so I don't know if he is dangerous because of his conditions or if he's just really wanting attention.';





I wouldn't wait around until he does something. I'd go inform someone right away, as SOON as possible.





Just because he's got (a) psychiatric disorder(s) doesn't make him a freak. What would make him a ';freak'; is him stalking you. His disorders may be influencing him in some way to stalk you and not leave you alone. It's common in some psychiatric disorders.I think i've got an stalker, what can i do?
If you live in California, there is an anti-stalking law there that is very effective.





Check with your local people to see if your state has one.
i guess you should report him to the authorities... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment