Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please Help! How do I get her to stop?

my best friend is a total narcissist! She knows it too! how do i get her to stop, it's really annoying because when I'm talking to her, she stands in front of her mirror checking herself out and it's very annoying! She's always like, ';I'm so hot'; and I'm really sick of it, she's my best friend and I can't live without her, but right now, i can't live with her either...what should i do?Please Help! How do I get her to stop?
tell her shes uglyPlease Help! How do I get her to stop?
I'd suggest that you start making additional friends and spending some of your time with them (not in her company). If she knows she's narcissistic and knows that you dislike this in her, but chooses to continue, she's not much of a friend, is she? Maybe if you make friends with others, you'll see what true friendship can be like and it will be easier for you to distance yourself from this girl.
  • dvr
  • web hosting plans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment