Monday, August 9, 2010

Narcissist or phsycotic?

im studying online about what i had to deal with when i was with my boyfriend. i just need a little advice on what he was i guess. I never knew what he was thinking. he would beat me and tell me he was trying to protect me and make me a better woman, because he said i was bad. he always said how good he was at doing things especially automotive work, he was a mechanic. he prided himself on his work at the restaurants as being the best at everything. (the best at everything), he would always accuse me of cheating on him. even though he knew exactly where i was at all times he would rip my clothes off to check me to see if i had sex with anyone, and he would say i did. he said he could tell. he would always say i was lying to him. sometimes he would ignore me like he wasnt there he could do it for hours , all day and all night. it was like talking to a brick wall . he wouldnt say one word. one time he said he saw me having sex with his friend in the kitchen, even though i didnt i was with him the whole time. he said he SAW with his own eyes. he told me i was bad and that i would never change. even though we were living together he would make me buy the food, and when we ran out, he thought i was hiding money from him, so we would go hungry and he would wait for me to break out with money even though i didnt have any. he would break my car and then fix it, it happened alot. he never let me out of his sight. i couldnt go anywhere by myself and i couldnt even order anything from any restaurants because he would accuse me of sleeping with the person that took my order. and he would accuse me of sleeping with my boss, so he would purposely try to get me fired by holding me down for an hour and making me 1 hour late. i did get exhausted and he did get arrested and deported finally. but im looking for answers, i think he had a mental illness, and someone that doesnt have medication, i can have a little empathy towards, and i have searched the internet, but i need some oppinions. he didnt drink he didnt do drugs. so im not sure what was wrong with him.Narcissist or phsycotic?
Schizophrenia with psychosis. That's my final answer.





While schizophrenics are generally not violent, seeing things that did not happen, the delusion that he's putting you through a sort of better woman training with irrational actions, impulsivity -- all schizophrenia. The psychosis comes in with a separation from reality. Moreover, you're probably talking a host of personality disorders, but the main driver here is schizophrenia. If he had periods of normalcy, and it doesn't sound like it, this could have been schizoaffective, but I highly doubt it. Now the legal stuff: this is not an official diagnosis, and an official diagnosis canot be made without a consultation.





Anyway, i hope this goes to answering your question.Narcissist or phsycotic?
don't take pity on him he is nuts.... that's all i have to say which is strange but yeah peace and good luck
It sounds like he is very insecure within the relationship. That could have stemed from early childhood were he was possibly abandoned as a child. He also seemed to have low-self-esteem, so in order for him to feel better about himself he would use you to help lift his ego. He may possibly not realize that what he was doing was wrong he is not honest with himself and justifies his actions.


Well its good that your are no longer with this man, and its also good to find out why people behave in this manner. I would say to you, keep your head up there are lots of guys out there that are wonderful. I hope the best for you and life is a continuous cycle of learning understanding and growing wiser each and everyday.





Matthew
You're not going to fix him, so no use racking your brain as to what was wrong with him. I'll tell you this, though, in order to find out the root of his problems (I wouldn't call it a disorder just yet), you would need to dig a little deeper and see what his childhood was like. I suggest you focus on yourself. Someone who stayed in this sort of relationship is codependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment